Sunday, February 2, 2014

Blog #3, Pretty Depressed this day, Went shopping at the $1 and had a ball, who would of thunk it??

NOTE: this blog entry also is transfered from my earlier post on Wordpress, so that I will have all my blogs in one area, bear with me till I get caught up if you have already read this, I will be making fresh blogs very soon.  One of the reasons also I am changing to Blogger is I believe I can do most of what I want here without having to upgrade which you have to on Wordpress, We'll see in time.  Thank You for viewing, Garylee
========================================================================
Hello, hello, hello, Well I am still trying to get a handle on this blogging experience, have not tossed the computer yet with all the instructions but lots of the instructions are for the upgrades that you are trying to be sucked into and looks like I will be as I want to do more than the "FREE" software will allow me to.  You know the old saying, Not one damn thing in life is free!!  They will get you someplace.  Well I will continue here for free for a few days, I got too much to do to learn the rest of this Wordpress Jargon anyhow now.  Be patient with me, I wish to include videos etc. but that is the "Premium" package!!  Of course!!  I should be grateful though at least I get to communicate at this level and hell just 10 years ago we did not have this tool, so I'll put up with it.  Thank you Wordpress even though I ran off at the mouth, so sorry!!  Thats more than Miley Cyrus would say!!LOL  I want to take the time to thank a good busnut friend Paul lowery for his assistance in keeping me out of trouble with this Wordpress blogging, thanks again Paul.
Well it is Sunday, nice day out, sunny but not too bad, middle 40's, spent the day with my pretty bride going shopping, of all places the Dollar Store.  Man what a hoot, they have more stuff in there for a lousy $1 than you think and we bought plenty, good stuff too.  Cleaning stuff, little do dads and storage things and all kinds of stuff you would pay lots more for at any of the MART stores.  Try it out, go with the wiffe or boyffe and check it out.  We just had a good day going to different stores and being together for a change instead of me working on the bus in my shop and then me and my bride meeting up at the end of the day and me falling asleep with the 4 little critters on my chest as usual, (Chilly, Angel, Peaches & Piper).  With all that warmth on your chest you will fall asleep, fast.
Both of us, Linda and I are pretty depressed emotionally lately, not to expose too much of our personal business but we miss seeing our only Grandchildren that live close to us and we have not seen since December 15, 2013!!  This is not easy to accept being grandparents,  It sure not easy to explain but in SC stuff like that is allowed, NO GRAND PARENTS RIGHTS OF ANY KIND!!  This SUCKS!!!!!!!!  But this cannot keep us down much longer, Our Grandchildren are getting older FAST and these SC politicians here that commit incest on there own use these stupid laws to prevent kids from seeing their grandparents until adult age nearly if a parents exercises their parental rights for  preventing children from seeing their grandchildren for some godforsaken reason.  Just pray this never happens to you.  It is just a bitch and anyone going through this understands and we sure feel awful for you.  We have never prayed and cried so much as we have this second time this has happened to us with the same grandchildren!!  Well enough for that, you get the idea I am sure.  This may be private family information, but there are millions of grandparents that go through this same crap for reasons they have no control of and these young kids of ours that need their asses kicked but that would be against the law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Enough for that, forgive my ranting, my attitude might show up at times, maybe it did a couple of days ago when I scrapped my 1st. second blog, this one is not too bad I don't think.  Just truthful for anyone in our place, maybe those doing it will realize how we hurt inside and at our age how much more time on earth do we really have left??
Well I am finally nearly done with any personal introductions to my blog, you must have some pretty good Idea who I am about by now.  I have to get to the meat and potatoes of my intent for writing this blog in the first place pretty soon or I will lose my busnut buddies that were interested in my bus conversion for the past 12/13 years.  I may have a little more to say for the next couple of days but I'm nearly done.  Just wait till we get to September 11 or better known as (9-11).  You will probably run me off on a rail.  I hope not.
Hope you all had a wonderful, safe weekend, Don't forget to say "I Love you" to all those you do.
Garylee

No comments:

Post a Comment